Financial Portal Development
Looking for a secured area for your clients? If you want to secure trade recommendations, portfolio information, videos or research, you're talking about developing a portal.
Things to consider for your financial portal:
- Define access types--Trial users, subscription-based, clients only, employees only, various levels of access—you tell us how you want your features and content to be secured and we’ll lock it down
- Portal features—what content and features do you want behind the secured area? What are the main things you would like your customers to be able to do and how will it benefit them?
- Registration—do you users need to register for access, or is it managed by staff? Are there specific rules such as must be a QEP investor?
- Personalized information—will there be client-specific content such as data, statements, and reports
- Management and support—who on your staff will handle the maintenance, monitoring and support required by portal users
- Long term vision—does this need to be an infrastructure that will support custom development for the next few years to come, or will basic functionality due with few plans for expansion?
Discuss Your Idea
We provide various options including ready-to-use solutions, to pure custom developed applications. Any details you can provide including outline of functionality, designs, concepts, etc will help us define and spec your portal.
Submit a Portal Development Inquiry