Senior Digital Marketing Specialist – HubSpot and CRM Platforms
Gate 39 Media, a financial and agricultural marketing and technology agency, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist with Jedi-master level HubSpot and CRM skills to join our growing team. Your CRM experience includes at least 4 years working with HubSpot and other CRM systems such as Salesforce and Pardot.
Businesses nationwide approach us to help them establish brand identity, position themselves strategically, and conduct ongoing marketing campaigns. In addition to website design and hosting, we offer an array of proprietary technology solutions and retainer marketing services. We are fast-paced, results-driven, and constantly evolving to meet our clients’ needs as they connect with their audiences.
We are growing fast which means there will be opportunities for you to grow and expand your current skills and responsibilities. Your growth is only limited by your abilities you bring to the team.
Strategic Value of the Role
This position will help build and transform the way our clients market, analyze marketing data, generate leads, and interpret reports and results from marketing campaigns.
This client-facing role will work collaboratively with clients and cross-functional internal teams. Dedicated to HubSpot and other systems such as Salesforce, this role will ensure that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of these systems to meet client needs. This role will define, analyze, document and validate business strategies, plans, roadmaps, processes and requirements for delivering maximum value to business.
Gate 39 Media is a Platinum Certified HubSpot Partner Agency – the ideal candidate in this role MUST possess advanced-level experience with HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot Sales and CRM software. Possessing an existing HubSpot Certification is required.
What You’ll Do
This client-facing role will help lead our agency efforts to outfit clients with marketing software / CRM technology, lead generation, and campaign reporting infrastructures, primarily in HubSpot but also other CRM systems. You’ll also help optimize inbound content marketing campaigns, define marketing and sales pipeline processes and train, assist, support, and collaborate with clients on implementing new marketing ideas.
- Produce process flows, presentations, requirements and any other types of documentation necessary to effectively collect client requirements that will translate into sales workflows and processes and document them
- Coach business teams on the capabilities and limitations of HubSpot and how it can most effectively and efficiently meet their needs.
- Provide professional training to clients and staff; interface through in-person and online meetings.
- Handle support requests in a timeline manner.
- Strong knowledge of Sales, Marketing and Support Hubs
- Translate business needs into documented workflows and function roadmaps.
Skills and Experience
- Proven experience implementing, testing, and optimizing processes and functions with end-to-end online marketing software, including email and full campaign development, lead generation and marketing and analytics reporting
- Collaborate with developers during the development cycle to test and ensure the solution will meet or exceed business expectations.
- Directly managing clients with demonstrated ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results by architecting and documenting sales and marketing workflows for lead generation and reporting, including building HubSpot report dashboards for clients.
- Hands-on experience of email marketing and other marketing platforms: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Zoho, Pardot, Infusionsoft, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Ability to professionally interface with clients in gathering requirements to help with the setup of their CRM / marketing system to meet workflow and pipeline goals
- Produce user training documentation and perform user training.
- Experience with content management platforms such as WordPress and others
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, AdWords and other advertising platforms and how they integrate with HubSpot.
- Experience using Hootsuite, SEM Rush, and Moz preferred.
- Sweats the little things, providing a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication, grammar and editing skills
- Aptitude to be an ambassador to clients with a friendly, positive attitude and the patience to train and teach others best practices around CRM and marketing systems
- Ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively with multiple contributors and stakeholders
- Dedicated team player with excellent record-keeping and follow-through capabilities
- Accurate, organized, self starter, problem solver, and able to work at a rapid pace and communicate with co-workers and clients
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines; proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Data analysis skills to recognize and quantify strategic opportunities
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or related field required
- 4+ years’ deep HubSpot experience with CRM sales and marketing processes.
- An existing HubSpot Certification is required
- Financial industry experience preferred, but not required
This full-time position, located in Chicago includes:
- Salary: $75K-$85K + Performance Bonus
- Medical and dental insurance benefits
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Paid holidays & summer hours
- Casual work environment
- Supply of soda and snacks, free Wednesday lunch
- Work on diverse projects
How to Apply
Interested? Great—let’s get started! Position is currently open for immediate start. Candidates should email a cover letter and resume to [email protected].
NOTE: NO RECRUITERS. NO AGENCIES. NO OFFSHORE DESIGN/DEVELOPERS.