Digital Marketing Manager / HubSpot Specialist
Gate 39 Media is a financial marketing and technology agency based in Chicago, IL.
Businesses nationwide approach us to help them establish brand identity, position themselves strategically in the financial marketplace, and conduct ongoing marketing campaigns. In addition to website design and hosting, we offer an array of proprietary technology solutions and retainer marketing services. We are fast-paced, results-driven, and constantly-evolving to meet our clients’ needs as they connect with their audiences. Gate 39 Media offers competitive compensation and benefits, a collaborative growing team environment, Wednesday lunches, and a new loft office location set in downtown Chicago.
Strategic Value of the Role
Working directly with clients as well as cross-functional internal teams, this position will help build and transform the way our clients market, analyze marketing data, generate leads, and interpret reports and results from marketing campaigns.
Gate 39 Media is a Gold Certified HubSpot Partner Agency – the ideal candidate in this role MUST possess advanced-level experience with HubSpot Marketing and HubSpot Sales and CRM software. Possessing an existing HubSpot Certification is a BIG plus.
What You’ll Do
This role will help lead our agency efforts to outfit clients with marketing, lead generation, and campaign reporting infrastructures, primarily in HubSpot. In addition to onboarding new clients, this role will help optimize inbound content marketing campaigns, help define marketing and sales pipeline processes and train, assist, and collaborate with clients on implementing new fresh marketing ideas.
We are seeking a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who can process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise. In addition to technical proficiencies and an acute attention to detail and record-keeping, the ideal candidate will also professionally interface with clients by email, phone, and in person.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience implementing and measuring planned marketing efforts with end-to-end online marketing software, including campaign development, lead generation and marketing and analytics reporting
- Hands-on experience of email marketing and other marketing platforms: MailChimp, Constant Contact, Zoho, Pardot, Infusionsoft, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Directly managing clients with demonstrated ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results through lead generation and reporting
- Experience with content management platforms such as WordPress, Sitefinity, etc.
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with CRM platforms such as Salesforce, MS Dynamics, and Infusionsoft
- Overall understanding of SEO and digital marketing platforms like Google Analytics, Google AdWords (Search & Display Networks) and generating reports
- Experience using Hootsuite, SEMRush, and Moz preferred
- Experience working with task management software such as Asana or Basecamp.
- A *superior* level of attention to detail with excellent communication, grammar and editing skills
- The ability to project manage efficiently and effectively with multiple contributors and stakeholders
- A dedicated team player with excellent record-keeping and follow-through capabilities
- Accurate, organized, and able to work at a rapid pace and communicate with co-workers and clients
- Dynamic, motivating, and entrepreneurial-minded with an internal drive to continuously hit goals and deadlines; proactive mentality with intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Strong business and financial acumen, including skills with data analysis and spreadsheet capabilities, to recognize and quantify strategic opportunities
- Positive attitude and friendly personality necessary (sense of humor recommended)
- BA or BS degree in Marketing or related field required
- 2+ years’ deep HubSpot experience with CRM sales and marketing processes.
- An existing HubSpot Certification is a BIG plus
- Financial industry experience preferred, but not required
This full-time position, located in Chicago includes:
- Salary range: $67K-$75K
- Medical and dental insurance benefits
- Paid holidays
- Casual work environment
- Supply of soda and snacks, free Wednesday lunch
- Work on diverse projects
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $67,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Experience: 5 years of online marketing experience (Preferred)
How to Apply
Interested? Great—let’s get started! Position is currently open for immediate start.
Candidates should email resume to Shane Stiles at [email protected] along with a LinkedIn profile link.