About this event:
Join the largest meeting in Texas for allocators to alternatives.
ALTSTX, taking place in Dallas on October 9th, is co-hosted by the CAIA Association as a one-day educational meeting focused on alternative assets.
Set to cover PE, VC, real estate, hedge, crypto, AI, debt, energy and more, this event is aimed at advancing the alternatives industry in Texas and we wanted to see if you wanted to get involved in the agenda?
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- David Bonderman, Chairman and Founding Partner, TPG
- Boaz Weinstein, Founder, Saba Capital Management
- Michelle McCloskey, President of Americas, ManGroup
- Mark Okada, Co-Founder, Chief Investment Officer, Highland Capital Management
- Toby Loftin, Founder, Managing Principal, BP Capital Fund Advisors
- Gene Lohmeyer, Director of Investments, University of Oklahoma Foundation
- Matt Den Bleyker, CAIA,Senior Vice President Research, Fund Evalution Group
- Bill Kelly, Chief Executive Officer, CAIA Association
- Mark Yusko, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Investment Officer, Morgan Creek Capital Management
- Griffin Perry, Managing Director, Grey Rock Partners
- James Bode, Senior Vice President, BOK Financial
- Mark Whidby, Chief Investment Officer, Lee Financial
- Ken Shoji, Chief Investment Officer, View Capital Advisors
- Amit Bafna, Managing Director, Antares Capital