FIA Commodities Symposium
About this event:
June 10, 2019 – June 11, 2019
111 North Post Oak Lane
Houston, TX 77024
Join FIA and CFTC Commissioner Dan Berkovitz for FIA’s inaugural commodities symposium in Houston, Texas, on June 10-11. Participants will explore regulatory, enforcement, documentation, technology and other legal and operational issues that impact commodities and derivatives markets in energy and agriculture.
Featuring a keynote speech by CFTC Commissioner Dan Berkovitz, panel sessions will cover:
- Latest enforcement actions and initiatives from the CFTC and FERC;
- Principles and best practices for designing, implementing and overseeing an effective compliance program;
- Legal, regulatory and operational issues for commercial hedgers;
- Rule changes, developments and insight from key U.S. commodities exchanges;
- Blockchain, artificial intelligence and other technologies’ impact on deliveries, supply chain management and commodities markets and trading.
The program is designed for legal, compliance and operations professionals of all seniority levels. CLE application is pending.
Get details and register at https://fia.org/events/fia-commodities-symposium