Our FinCal financial calendar empowers industry firms to stay in-the-know with notices, expiration dates, last trading days, holidays and more.
FinCal service offers clients secure, responsive, fully hosted, and searchable financial calendars displaying key dates and reports on leading products on CME, ICE and global futures exchanges. With FinCal, financial industry firms and information providers can stay in-the-know with key futures trading dates from major exchanges that influences global trading activity. Access daily and monthly views, with filter and search options.
Financial Calendar Features
- FinCal is designed to be iframed into your existing website
- Fully responsive—resizes to any website size and on any device
- Attractive design, easy-to-use
- Filter by exchange and sector
- Daily and monthly views
- Hosted on Amazon cloud for performance, firewall protected, SSL encrypted
- Additional features, options, and API coming soon
Financial Calendar Data
- Exchanges: CME (including CME, CBOT, NYMEX), ICE, MGEX, SGX, TOCOM, BM&FBOVESPA, and HKEX
- Over 70 leading global futures and commodities products
- More than 7500 dates
- First notice, First trading day, Last notice, Options Expirations for most products
- Select economic reports from US government agencies
- U.S. Holidays
Complete the form below to request additional screenshots and features list.
Let Gate 39 Media integrate a FinCal financial calendar into your website.